8:17 AM
0
In an interview with Collider.com, Director Josh Boone has talked about the emotional audition of Shailene Woodley as Hazel Grace for the movie adaptation of John Green's book "The Fault in Our Stars." 

''She was the first person that made me cry. I'd seen so many girls and I was just really moved. I knew within maybe a minute and a half after she started doing it [that she was right for the role].''


''I had met her and had a dinner with her and she was the nicest, most outgoing, coolest person, but I was like, 'She doesn't really seem like Hazel.' But then she came in and she was Hazel. She was a completely different person, with the physicality and everything. It was pretty amazing to see. I was just blown away by her.''


TFiOS will be released in 2015.

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment