4:12 AM
0
In a recent interview with The Atlantic's 1book140, novelist John Green was able to mention about his involvement in the movie adaptation of his best seller "The Fault in Our Stars." 

author John Green

TA-1book140: I saw that there is a movie version in the works. I'd like to know your thoughts on it, whether you've been involved in any of the early stages ...

Yeah, I'm involved. They've shared every draft of the script with me -- the script is amazing, so I don't have a ton to say about it. I mean, I have a ton to say about it, but ... They've certainly listened to everything that I've said really closely. I feel like I've gotten to know the screenwriters quite well. And I'm really, really, really a huge fan of the director ... I think he's brilliant. I think he understands the book in a really profound way. I think he's really committed to the stories, and that's a special and rare thing out there in Hollywood.
There you have it guys, it's good to know that the author works pretty close with the screenplay. I hope they will be faithful in the adaptation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment